Wednesday, February 3, 2010

EricaTakesPictures :)

Hello, fellow Etsy-enthusiasts, and welcome to my blog!

I opened my store (ericatakespictures.etsy.com) today, and I'm very excited about it. As I was promoting my brand new listings on the forums, I kept running across offers to feature sellers on blogs (and I even landed a feature, myself!). So, I decided to start a blog of my own to try to boost my Etsy fame...

I love Etsy, and will be blogging about sellers I find interesting and unique, and about my career on the site.

I'll be blogging about my Etsy journey. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ericaaa! This is Amy , A whim of mine on etsy. Following you, looking forward to seeing your progess.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I'm looking forward to seeing some progress too, haha.

    Do you have a blog? If so, I'd love to follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erica, I love the concept of following your Etsy journey from the very beginning! And this pic is just too great, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39901411 .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you! I'm currently working on that listing; I think the watermark is distracting. But thanks, and I appreciate you commenting and viewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. by the way, my blog: awhimofmine.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)
ericatakespictures.etsy.com